Policies and Terms
Check-in / Check-out Times
Check in times are between 4 pm and 6:30 pm. Please contact us if you wish to request an alternate time. Check out time is before 10 am unless other arrangements are made.
Deposits and Cancellations
We are a small property with a very short "high season" and therefore we charge deposits to ensure only serious bookings are received. That being said, we know that "stuff" happens and you may need to cancel. So, here is how we do it:
- At the time of booking we charge you an amount equal to 50% of your total reservation charge including taxes
- 48 hours prior to check-in day we charge the balance owing
- cancellations at any time incur a minimum service charge fee of $25
- cancellations made within 14 days of check-in time are charged a fee equal to 50% of the total reservation amount (plus taxes)
- cancellations made within 48 hours of check-in time are charged a fee equal to 100% of the total reservation amount (plus taxes)
Pricing and Payment
All prices are based on double occupancy. Taxes totalling 16% will be charged to each reservation. We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard and American Express. All rates are subject to change.
Pets are not allowed. We have two little hypoallergenic Yorkie-Poo pups in-house already and don’t want any territorial marking.
Guests with clawfoot bath/shower combinations in their rooms are requested to ensure that the shower curtains are placed inside the tub prior to showering to avoid soaking the floors. Any flood damage will be charged back to the guest.
This is a strictly NON-SMOKING environment. We strive to maintain a spotless home, free of harmful or unpleasant odours, sprays or toxins.
Use of the kitchen is not permitted. Each guest room has a small fridge that guests are welcome to store their personal food and drink items in.
The Manor and guest experience is not suited to children under the age of 14.
All guest rooms in the Manor require the use of a full flight of stairs, so the house may not be suitable to someone with physical challenges.
Management reserves the right to charge for the cost of any damages caused during a stay that go beyond normal wear and tear.
Guests are asked to respect the comfort of other guests and to keep noise to a minimum after 10pm. Management reserves the right to evict disruptive guests without compensation.